In conformity with the established practice, our company defines the annual opening hours and the (technical) rules of operation of the wholesale market as follows:
Market opening hours are from 19:00 to 24:00 the next day from Sunday to Thursday, and from 19:00 to 23:00 on Friday. The market is closed on Saturdays.
- Vehicles may arrive and wait in the buffer parking lot from 14:30 to 20:00 from Sunday to Friday on days when the market is open.
- Producers who have reserved their places may enter the access road of the Market starting from 16:00 at the earliest from Sunday to Friday, after which they can park directly at their points of sale. Vehicles are allowed to wait to enter the market in the second lane on the right of the access road.
- Wholesalers holding a “V2” access card are allowed entry to the market at 17:00 from Sunday to Friday.
- Wholesalers holding a “V3” access card are allowed entry to the market starting from 17:30 at the earliest from Sunday to Friday.
- The customer parking lot located in Nagykőrösi út is available for use starting from 17:30 from Sunday to Friday.
- The small gates of the customer car parking lot open at 19:00 from Sunday to Friday and retailers and customers carrying a hand cart are allowed entry to the market from the direction of the buffer car park.
- Porters are allowed access to market premises starting from 17:00 from Sunday to Friday.
- Producers and traders who have not reserved their places may enter market premises from the buffer car park starting from 20:00 from Sunday to Friday.
- Cash desks close at 24:00 from Monday to Friday and at 23:00 on Friday, after which no entry is allowed to market premises for the purpose of purchasing goods.
Please ensure strict compliance with arrival and entry times in the interest of maintaining continuous and safe road traffic in the vicinity of and around the market.
Budapest, 4 April 2018
Budapest Wholesale Market Ltd.